Thursday, November 9, 2017

Bleach BURIMYU OST have been update after the missing song in DOTBM


We're sorry for the missing song in Burimyu Dark Of The Bleeding Moon, Bengara Koushi. Thanks to NaSonTeen for point it out~ So thank you~

easy access, click the image to go to the OST page



We decided to do something with the link of the OST. since we've been revealing the password fo rour mediafire acc. It's going to eat us back. for Us to support the Original one, still, some of us couldnt even buy it or get the original. this th eonly way. so, we will inform you guys later for any changes~

Love, Kukici-mukici

No comments:

Post a Comment

And The Rain Left Of

And The Rain Left Of

I willingly closed down one of my favs blog. Ichiruki Animanga Blog

Unfortunately, I had to close down one of my blog when it used to be one of my favourite blog. Bleach animanga Blogspot. As you guys know o...