Friday, July 29, 2011

NEW GALLERY SITE OPEN our POV about new RMB?

yosh!!! We're already finish upload the whole album of Musical and our editing wallpaper!!! uhn..not just that~ the new gallery of Burimyu reandom photo too~ it takes almost one day to me finish all of this~ in the same day, upload in to my mediafire folder- and update to my burimyu site~ honestly, we're already watching it almost more than 20 times! *are we crazy or fanatic?* i dont think so~ time passed away~ we're love them very much and always following them grown up~ from the small performance till the big one! still remember the 1st musical? hahaha! cant denied there's too much weakness, but, couldn't blamed them, coz, that's the 1st musical- every one of them are so cute!! glad there's no yaoi in bleach but just a fan made only.

past this few years after all Burimyu end, the new arc begin and there has new cast members join. new face-new talented~ i'd remember the 1st musical i watch..hah!! WTH?! this new ichigo looks like a clone of tat-chan! beside,his performance numb....in my head* is this cosplay event?* oh god- even renji-byakuya look younger than rukia itself...

nah~ that's our fist OP after watching their 1st performance~ who knows, they're getting better?! right?! demo, still...we're dont have a heart to watching the new Bleach musical....fever of the last musical still spreading hard in our body and heart~ PLEASE DONT HATE US!! EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN OP~ne?



3 comments:

  1. Just checked out your random life picture gallery and oh my god, Tat-chan looks so hot with the long hair! Where did you get all those pictures by the way? They look like phone camera shots. :O I'm so jealous! Haha! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe~ just found it while visiting their blog~ yeah~ including nagayan~ their personal blog, maybe coz when i read the post..yeah..no third party and almost those picture are personal~ glad we could shared it!XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing all those pictures, my~ they are funny, gorgeous, and hot. And look like from their own phone camera and personal picture, especially Tat-chan, oh so much Tat-chan...
    I agree with you about the new RMB Cast, why do they look younger from Rukia herself....
    But I love Miki-chan
    Again thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

And The Rain Left Of

And The Rain Left Of

I willingly closed down one of my favs blog. Ichiruki Animanga Blog

Unfortunately, I had to close down one of my blog when it used to be one of my favourite blog. Bleach animanga Blogspot. As you guys know o...