Thursday, November 24, 2011

Code 003 DVD Pamphlet- SUGOi


today just our lucky day! how could i say?! nah~ so many photo we're found in 1 day. but, the thing is still not unlucky is.....my downloading thing! "Tatsuya Isaka : I get over the trial"damn the wifi. i wish i've got UnIfi...TT.TT...coz, the DVD was split to 2 part and i need to down one by one! MU is so heavy! it takes hour to finish!!! or maybe bcause i'm using WiFI? whatever the case, hope the 1st part will finish today too.....XC!!

the pamphlet for CODE 003 really sugeii~! see the some photos here?!!! aww! they're so awesome! thanks to Burimyu blogspot for the photo~ i dunno her/his name! sorry~



they're so cute!!!!! and matured. the last before last page have a page for their signature. dont worry about the size. every single photo-pic in their own resolution. not original resolution. check it out at Burimyu Code 003 gallery on the right side of u~

No comments:

Post a Comment

And The Rain Left Of

And The Rain Left Of

I willingly closed down one of my favs blog. Ichiruki Animanga Blog

Unfortunately, I had to close down one of my blog when it used to be one of my favourite blog. Bleach animanga Blogspot. As you guys know o...