Saturday, November 26, 2011

BURIMYU CAST BIOGRAPHY

BuriMyu Cast BioGraPhy ( 伝記 )

BURIMYU Director (2005-2010)

Takuya Hiramitsu (平光琢也)

He actually a Sounds Director for various anime, but in Burimyu, he'd be the one who direct the musical.his latest work is,Exis Power Hetalia : World Series

Hometown:Gifu, Japan
Age:55
Gender:Male
DOB:13th January 1955
Bloodtype: ?
Occupation:Sound Director, Writer


Script adaptation > Naoshi Okumura

Music >> Shoichi Tama.

___________________________________________________________________________

BURIMYU MAIN CAST




No comments:

Post a Comment

And The Rain Left Of

And The Rain Left Of

I willingly closed down one of my favs blog. Ichiruki Animanga Blog

Unfortunately, I had to close down one of my blog when it used to be one of my favourite blog. Bleach animanga Blogspot. As you guys know o...